SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING COORDINATOR
Who you are?
You are interested in growing with a small team of focused, dedicated individuals. You are a team player that learns through failure and you find creative ways to build, not just consume. You are proactive and help before the questions are asked. You find joy in the hustle, but are also ready to celebrate our wins together. You are ok doing the grunt work on the ground level and capable of growing into leadership at an accelerated pace.
We are looking for someone with experience leading Ad Campaigns (Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and building Social Media accounts to rapidly grow an up-and-coming startup. Must be willing to try new things and think outside of the box to rapidly grow the Anchor AI presence.
- Leverage Ad Campaigns and Social Media to build and grow a new technology brand
- Manage, design, send and refine email campaigns
- Developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Maintain and develop a blog while refining SEO efforts
- Help build our B2C marketing efforts.
- Increasing SEO efforts across the entirety of Anchor AI content
- Always in a learning, growth mindset.
- Able to take initiative and be proactive
- You can work independently and manage your time (don’t need to be given a task list every day)
- Detail oriented
- You are a humble and generous teammate
- Excel in fast paced collaborative environment
- Experienced in design and copywriting
- Familiar with automation and CRM tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years experience in fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years in a B2C marketing role
- 1-2 years leading social media with knowledge of how to grow presence + accounts
- 1-2 years developing and running Ad campaigns
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple items at once
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to grow, thrive and excel in your skills, abilities and talents
- Metrics-driven thinking
- Strong problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
We work hard on our jobs - but we also work hard on cultivating company culture. With ping pong, a rotating music schedule, and scheduled team TV and game times (we’re in the middle of Brooklyn 99, join us before you miss out!), we truly believe that we do better work when we all get along and have some necessary time to decompress.